Food Check digital probe thermometer with wide temperature range
A portable, durable thermometer excellent for use as part of HACCP procedures.
The Food Check thermometer and probe measures temperaure quickly and accurately when monitoring foods as part of HACCP and health and safety procedures.
- Temperature range -49.9 to 299.9°C with ±0.4°C accuracy.
- Features a large, easy to read LCD display with open ciruit and low battery indication.
- Incorporates a simple to use on/off push-button and is powered by three AAA batteries that give a minimum of five years battery life.
- Inludes an auto-power off feature which turns the thermometer off after ten minutes, maximising battery life.
- Thermometer enclosed within a high impact ABS plastic case containing the 'Biomaster' additive that reduces bacterial growth, ready for everyday use.
- Supplied with a permanently attached food penetration probe with a 130mm stainless steel stem and 500mm PVC lead, making temperature checks painless and easy.
- Weighing 130g including battery and measuring at 25 x 56 x 128mm, the Food Check thermometer is compact and durable, making it the optimal choice for mobile caterers requiring a lot of temperature checks.
ThermaLite 1 digital probe thermometer with ±0.5°C accuracy
£27.00£24.00 (inc VAT) £22.50£20.00 (ex VAT) More Info
Chef Alarm Professional Cooking Thermometer & Timer £27.59 (inc VAT) £22.99 (ex VAT) More Info
Thermamite digital probe thermometer with 500mm PVC lead
£54.00£48.00 (inc VAT) £45.00£40.00 (ex VAT) More Info
Thermapen 4 digital folding probe thermometer with ±0.4°C accuracy
£57.60£42.00 (inc VAT) £48.00£35.00 (ex VAT) More Info