Manufactured in the UK, the Britannia P50 6ltr Wet Chemical fire extinguisher is a service-free unit that never requires an engineer call-out during it's 10 year guaranteed lifespan. The F-Class extinguisher is specially designed to tackle cooking fat fires, making it ideal for commercial and industrial kitchen applications. To ensure users are as safe as possible these extinguishers are also safe for use around live electrical equipment. Britannia P50 service-free fire extinguishers are Kitemarked to the latest BS EN3 standard and offer many benefits.
- Extinguisher rating 75F
- Corrosion-free design
- 10 Year savings on engineer's charges
- No refill after five years required
- 10 Year Warranty
- Safe for use around electrical equipment
- Manufactured in the UK
- Kitemarked by BSI to BS EN3
- Recyclable extinguisher
- Can be factory refurbished after use or at the end of its 10 year life to give another 10 year lifespan. This service costs currently £120 ex VAT including collection and re-delivery from and to your premises.
- UV Protected
- Super strength composite construction
- Supplied with wall bracket
- Free 'after fire replacement'
P50 10 Years Service Free 6 Litre Foam Extinguisher £155.99 (inc VAT) £129.99 (ex VAT) More Info
P50 10 Year Service Free 6kg Dry Powder Extinguisher £155.99 (inc VAT) £129.99 (ex VAT) More Info
Wet Chemical Fire Extinguisher (3L and 6L available) £75.59 (inc VAT) £62.99 (ex VAT) More Info